Africa Future Summit Announces 5th Annual Program (Live Edition) At UNGA Week
Sep 18, 2022
ATTN: 5th Annual Africa Future Summit
DATE: September 28, 2022 @ 10am-1pm EST (UNGA WEEK)
LOCATION: SAP Hudson Yards, 48th Floor, New York City, USA
MEMO: An initiative hosted by the Global Startup Ecosystem in partnership with SAP, Google Cloud, AWS, IBM Cloud, Hubspot, PointGlobal & More
ATTN: Africa Future Summit Announces 5th Annual Program (Live Edition) At UNGA Week
[New York, USA- [September 1, 2022] Africa Future Summit is pleased to announce the 5th Annual Live program powered by the Global Startup Ecosystem (GSE); scheduled to bring 100 invite only delegates and 5000+ digital livestream delegates together in Partnership with SAP, Google Cloud, AWS, IBM Cloud, Hubspot, Sendgrid, PointGlobal & more.
Africa Future Summit is the world’s most iconic summit curating an active network of Africa’s investors, tech entrepreneurs, celebrities, politicians and business moguls. Each year the program gathers thousands of pioneers from across Africa and around the world to address and tackle challenges that affect Africa’s future. The summit serves as a platform for influencers who are sourcing innovative solutions and partners that leverage exponential technology to accelerate Africa as the world’s final tech frontier hub.
This year’s program structure is infused with round tables, partner matching, networking sessions and expert panels. During the course of activities involved in the summit, speakers will discuss a frontier tech investments, startup development and ecosystem building. The program concludes with a high profile call to action VIP session with summit speakers, sponsors and partners.
Current Speaker Line up
- H.E Jarme Sareva – Finish Console General
- Mike Romoff - Vice President Global Channel Sales - Google
- Justin P Grant: Executive Director - Community Development & National Partnerships/DEI, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Christine Ntim: CEO, Global Startup Ecosystem
- Ty Heath- B2B at Linkedin
- Patia Abdur- Razzaaq – Grow with Google Trainer, Google
- Einstein Ntim Chair at Global Startup Ecosystem
- Rachelle Jean-Louis: Treasury Management Consultant, OceanFirst Bank
- Yetunde A. Odugbesan-Omede, Ph.D. Professor of Global Affairs and Political Science Farmingdale State College
- Karen Matsiko: Head of Working Capital & Vice President - Trade Finance, Absa Group
- Tonna Obaze: Chief of Staff, Harlem Capital
- Busie Matsiko-Andan, CEO, Pont Global
- Harmina Johnny: Founder, Aspire Artemis Foundation
- James Barrood: CEO, Innovation+
- Amanda Dambuza PMP®, M.Inst.D: Founder and Group CEO UYANDISWA
- Kibonen Nfi: CEO, Cameroon Clothing Company
- Carol Bouwer: Entrepreneur. Humanitarian. Curator.
- Diana Nyamekye Wilson: Founder and CEO, Black Sisters in STEM (Black SiS)
- Aamito Lagum: Ugandan actress and Model
- Elizabeth Liu U.S. Department of State: Special Coordinator for the Young African Leaders Initiative
- Xavier Michon Deputy Executive Director at United Nations Capital Development Fund (UNCDF)
- Nina Maria Fite U.S. Ambassador to the Republic of Angola
- Einstein Ntim Chief Executive Officer at Global Startup Ecosystem
- Oliver Nakakande Miss World Uganda | Humanitarian | Fashion Model
- Victoria Orero Director for PolicyReforms at Prosper Africa
- Joy Kategekwa UNCTAD Regional Office for Africa
- Hollie Haggans Community Relations and Engagement, Digital Ocean
- Iynna Halilou Global Programs Manager , Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator
- Sandra Moerch- Petersen Chief Content Director, Purpose and Brand Experience, SAP
- Kuseni Dlamini Chairman at Massmart Holdings Ltd Chairman at Massmart Holdings Ltd
- Osahon Akpata COO, Group Consumer Bank at Ecobank Transnational Incorporated
- Karen Matsiko Head of Working Capital & Vice President - Trade Finance Absa Group
- Brenda nanyonjo Chief Executive Officer at Miss uganda
- Henrietta Wamala President, Ugandan North American Association.
- Christine Ntim Chief Marketing Officer at Global Startup Ecosystem
- Busie Matsiko-Andan Executive Director AFS 2020
- Eric Osiakwan Managing Partner, Chanzo Capital
- Stephen Tio Kauma Africa Export Import Bank
- Georgie Ann Getton-Mckoy Founder, GSE Solutions
- Troy Blackwell Director of Trips/Surrogates PA for Biden-Harris | Obama White House Alum
- Maggie Mistal Career Consultant & Executive Coach
- James Barrood Advisor, Tech Council Ventures
- ROBERT JAMES N BYANSIE Director and Consultant at KABRIM CONSULTS LTD
- Chike Ukaegbu CEO at Startup 52/ Former Presidential Candidate of Nigeria
- Karl Schlegel Business and Brand Empowerer - Data Platforms, AI, Blockchain, Brand Integration, Enterprise Innovation
- Sabrina Lamb Founder and Executive Director of the WorldofMoney.org,
- Riana Lynn CoFounder and CEO, Journey Foods
- Ty Heathe- B2B at Linkedin
- Jewel Thompson lecturer at Ashesi University and Incubator Manager for the Ashesi Venture Incubator.
The event will host 10 global speakers with media representatives from Forbes, Bloomberg, TechCrunch and more. For interests related to speaking, sponsorships, and partnerships, please direct inquiries to [email protected].
About Africa Future Summit: Africa Future Summit is the world’s most iconic summit curating an active network of investors, tech entrepreneurs, celebrities, politicians and business moguls. Each year the program gathers thousands of pioneers from across Africa and around the world to address and tackle challenges that affect Africa’s future. The summit serves as a platform for influencers who are sourcing innovative solutions and partners that leverage exponential technology to accelerate Africa as the world’s final tech frontier hub.
Africa Future Summit Team
(E) [email protected]